African-American barbershop quartet spotted singing on the NYC subway.
I gave them a dollar and surreptitiously recorded them for songstersmiscellany.
Don’t know much about geometry, don’t know much trigonometry….don’t know much about algebra…
You also get a little snippet of someone asking me for directions in Spanish, there at the end.
Oh, barbershop, I love you.
We used to sing barbershop tags as warm-ups in Voices. Memories.
- emmadelosnardos said:awesome! wow, i’m so glad you were able to articulate that connection. i saw the same group again today, singing the same song. they really need to expand their repertoire! what they do is good but they could do more than one song. :)
- emmadelosnardos likes this
- songstersmiscellany reblogged this from emmadelosnardos and added:
- songstersmiscellany likes this
- kureiko likes this
- bibliomancer7 likes this
- thelimetree likes this
- emmadelosnardos reblogged this from roane72 and added:
- fursasaida reblogged this from roane72 and added:
- roane72 reblogged this from fursasaida and added: